Thursday, January 21, 2010

If I Were A Psychologist

If I were a psychologist, I'd want to conduct a couple of studies.

First of all, do the socks you wear describe your personalities??
Do morbid, depressed people always wear black socks with no other colours or patterns on it?
Do happy, cheerful people wear colourful ones?
Do people who are young at heart wear those with silly cartoon characters on it?
What about people who lead a life that is restricted and uniformed, do they sometimes wear gaudy, colorful socks as a form of rebellion against all that uniform?
I think socks would tell me a lot about a person.

And second, how do we choose where to sit on the bus.
For example, when I get on a bus, the first thing I do is to find a row that is empty. This is to avoid sitting with someone. The second thing I do is to find out which side the sun will be shining into more, to avoid getting too hot. And finally, I decide which seat would be the most comfortable one for me ( usually the one with a slight rise on the floor to be a nice footrest for shorter people)
However, if I get on a full bus and all the rows have at least one person on it, then I have to think about WHO I want to sit with. Do I want to sit beside that young teenager talking loudly on the phone? Do I want to sit beside that Asian girl sleeping with her head against the window? Do I want to sit beside that old gentleman in a suit?
I've always wondered how people choose their seats.
How is it that sometimes, the only seat left on the bus is the seat beside me, and still nobody would sit there, instead preffering to stand than to sit. Did they not notice it? Or did they just not want to sit with me because I was projecting some negative energy??

Perhaps I should do a survey, out of pure boredom, and ask people these questions.
Perhaps I should take up psychology....
Perhaps I should get something far more beneficial and important to do with my life than sitting around in my room pondering these problems. :D

6 comments:

Cindy said...

Hahahahaha!! Trust me, even if you're taking Psychology- you won't be able to find answers to all your questions! :p It's all rather ambiguous! Also, all Psych classes are so boring, you'll be busy spacing out. And that includes me! LOL!

ida said...

Hahahaha. But these are such PUZZLING questions!!!!!!
Haha, psychologically speaking, must be hard la hahahah!

Anonymous said...

Hello!
You may probably be very interested to know how one can make real money on investments.
There is no need to invest much at first.
You may begin to get income with a money that usually goes
for daily food, that's 20-100 dollars.
I have been participating in one company's work for several years,
and I'll be glad to share my secrets at my blog.

Please visit blog and send me private message to get the info.

P.S. I make 1000-2000 per day now.

http://theinvestblog.com [url=http://theinvestblog.com]Online Investment Blog[/url]

Esther said...

Hahha! Very original post.. And you're starting to become my number 1 entertainer while i'm bored at uni trying to finish up my reading.. *sigh* all the best in ur research *winks*!

oakleyses said...

tiffany and co, michael kors outlet online sale, tory burch outlet, chanel handbags, coach factory outlet, burberry outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, true religion jeans, air max, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin, burberry outlet, nike shoes, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, oakley sunglasses cheap, coach outlet store online, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, air max, prada outlet, gucci outlet, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, kate spade handbags

oakleyses said...

abercrombie and fitch, nike roshe run, nfl jerseys, rolex watches, marc jacobs, canada goose, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg boots, asics running shoes, jimmy choo outlet, birkin bag, valentino shoes, canada goose, reebok outlet, mac cosmetics, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, uggs, hollister, ugg australia, ghd, herve leger, ferragamo shoes, insanity workout, ugg boots clearance, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose, bottega veneta, north face outlet, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, chi flat iron, ugg, instyler, wedding dresses, ugg pas cher, north face jackets, uggs outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans shoes, celine handbags, mont blanc, p90x, ugg boots