Thursday, January 28, 2010

Chuckaholic

Now that I'm done with The Big Bang Theory, I've moved on to 45-minute- TV series... (Yes, I still don't have a life. :D)
So I started watching this new series, and I haven't been able to stop since.
"Chuck" is basically about, well, Chuck. He's a computer geek who works at an electronics store who gets the whole american government's secrets downloaded into his head and is then thrown into the spy world. He gets a hot CIA agent and a stony-faced NSA agent as his bodyguards as he's hot property now that he has all the government's information in his head.
It incredibly hillarious, and the plotlines are very well formed and connected. Action is good and one other good reason for me to watch the show is the super duper cute Zachary Levi ( Pic below), six feet four, charming smile, beautiful chocolate eyes, he's the cutest computer geek I've ever seen........ he can fix my computer anytime :D

No comments: