Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Just another random one

So I'm back in cold, cold Adelaide again. After those awesome 7 days in Cairns (where the weather is absolutely perfect), I have to say, winter isn't a very appealing thing to come home to.
Haven't gotten the pictures from Cairns yet, but when I do, they'll definitely come up on my blog. Trust me, it'll be worth the wait :D
I've got a couple of days off to recover, before its back into the whirlpool of work, and then straight back into the swirling vortex of school and placement again. So if you don't hear from me for a while, you'll know why. no need to call the cops.
I've been watching movies like no tomorrow recently (to make up for the lack of these past months), and I've seen some very good ones too!
So just because I'm in a sharing mood, here a some of the movies I saw that I thought would be worth getting ahold of guys. Some of em are old classics you might've seen already (but no harm in repeating them!) and some of em new jewels I found.

1. Pay It Forward.
A boy decides to change the world, one good deed at a time by introducing a concept called 'paying it forward' in which one person repays a good deed done to him/her by doing a good deed for 3 other people without expecting rewards.

2. Motorcycle Diaries
A dramatization of Che Guevara as a young man as he traveled SOuth America on a motorcycle where he encounters people and life which lead to him being one of the most influential figures in history.

3. The Young Victoria
The story of Queen Victoria and her longlasting love Prince Albert. This movie is impossibly romantic and beautiful

4. The Hangover
Hillarious. Absolutely hillarious. About 3 friends trying to find another friend (the groom) after a wild night of bachelor partying.

5. About A Boy
I know I know, this is a classic and everyone's seen it. But its still awesome nonetheless!!!

Well. Now you know what's been keeping me occupied after Cairns, I shall take my leave with the hope that you guys will take my recommendations to heart, and get ahold of these flicks for rainy, lazy days at home with your dvd player and popcorn :D Might even need a box of tissues for some of 'em.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

Pay It Forward is a great movie. So is The Hangover. I'm going to check out The Young Victoria. It sounds good.
I randomly came across your blog and this is the first post I've read but I can relate with going home to cold weather. I'm on vacation right now and dreading going back.

Unknown said...

chaussures foot pas cher Achetez Votre Paire en Solde Parmi La Collection A Prix Reduits.

oakleyses said...

tiffany and co, michael kors outlet online sale, tory burch outlet, chanel handbags, coach factory outlet, burberry outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, true religion jeans, air max, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin, burberry outlet, nike shoes, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, oakley sunglasses cheap, coach outlet store online, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, air max, prada outlet, gucci outlet, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, kate spade handbags

oakleyses said...

abercrombie and fitch, nike roshe run, nfl jerseys, rolex watches, marc jacobs, canada goose, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg boots, asics running shoes, jimmy choo outlet, birkin bag, valentino shoes, canada goose, reebok outlet, mac cosmetics, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, uggs, hollister, ugg australia, ghd, herve leger, ferragamo shoes, insanity workout, ugg boots clearance, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose, bottega veneta, north face outlet, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, chi flat iron, ugg, instyler, wedding dresses, ugg pas cher, north face jackets, uggs outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans shoes, celine handbags, mont blanc, p90x, ugg boots