Saturday, July 17, 2010

Day 1 in Cairns- White Water Rafting!

Okay guys. Now's my chance to make this blog look alive again (and make it look like I DO have a hip and happening life :D)
I finally have the pictures of my trip to Cairns, and (if anyone's interested)they're awesome pics!!! So I hope you don't mind as I upload my pics to my heart's content, just to show you how beautiful everything is and how much fun I had there! :D :D
So on the first day, we went White Water Rafting!!!
I've never done this before so you can imagine how excited I was. The water was freezing on River Tully but it was clear as anything. There were 6 of us on the raft (the other 2 happened to be an Adelaide couple too!) and we had a hillarious Japanese guide who kept telling us to watch out for the 'locks'. These rafting pics are by far my favourites.
Now I don't know what the hell is wrong with my blog and I'm no technical expert, but my images just came out on my editing page in technical mambo jumbo. So I can't insert captions under my pictures like I always like to do. (Dammit!)
So you will see that the first picture is of River Tully, and thats our raft. The other pictures are pretty self explanatory.. with the poor old guy in front of me falling into my lap when it got rocky, funny stuff! And the last few pics were obviously taken after we were done... and on the bus when we were wide awake and the boys were dead to the world. All in all, an awesome start to a fantastic holiday!!!!














8 comments:

rafting cagayan de oro said...

Whoahh! that looks really scary! well at the same time challenging ^_^. your raft is jumping over those big rocks. hehe

Purnawan Hadi said...

Wowww.. Great .. !!!

cool viral meme blog said...

I would try this but I can't swim very good :/ But still looks really fun though :)

Unknown said...

Vente de Bonnes Chaussures pas cher. Achat de Bonnes Chaussures sur www.chaussurespaschere.fr !

http://tranceoxide.blogspot.com/2010/08/belief.html said...

That really looks like a blast. pure pwnage!

oakleyses said...

tiffany and co, michael kors outlet online sale, tory burch outlet, chanel handbags, coach factory outlet, burberry outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, true religion jeans, air max, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin, burberry outlet, nike shoes, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, oakley sunglasses cheap, coach outlet store online, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, air max, prada outlet, gucci outlet, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, kate spade handbags

oakleyses said...

abercrombie and fitch, nike roshe run, nfl jerseys, rolex watches, marc jacobs, canada goose, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg boots, asics running shoes, jimmy choo outlet, birkin bag, valentino shoes, canada goose, reebok outlet, mac cosmetics, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, uggs, hollister, ugg australia, ghd, herve leger, ferragamo shoes, insanity workout, ugg boots clearance, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose, bottega veneta, north face outlet, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, chi flat iron, ugg, instyler, wedding dresses, ugg pas cher, north face jackets, uggs outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans shoes, celine handbags, mont blanc, p90x, ugg boots

Unknown said...


http://www.kuwait-bazaar.com
http://www.kuwait-bazaar.com/cleaning-company-kuwait/