Sunday, May 17, 2009

Therapy for the soul

First of all, I don't know why my words are all in blue and there are lines under my sentences. I'm not exactly very technology-savvy so I'll just leave it and hope you guys don't mind. Heehee.


So ( Oh hey! The blue colour and lines are gone! Strange...) Anyway, as I was saying, when I'm stressed out, I usually go by a couple of rules.
I either the play my guitar, go to sleep, look for less-stressed people to hang out with, or just kick back and watch a movie. And when all else fails, I resort to the retail therapy: the best therapy for the soul.


So seeing as how I've been having a real crappy week. All the other rules failed. And I resorted to my last rule. Retail therapy. So after lunch with Elysia, I went off wandering in the city, looking for my de-stressors. For some reason, I thought it might be fun to get yet another piercing. So I got my 6th piercing. ( No, I did not get ALL those done in one day) Yes yes, I know mom said that 5 piercings is enough but at least if I change my mind about it, I can just take the earring out and let the hole close up on its own, no?
And then I was in Allans' Music and I bought myself a little ukulele!
I got a lot of blank looks when I told people I bought a ukulele. The next question I usually got was, "What's a ukulele?"
( Or in my mom's case when she saw it on webcam, " YOU BOUGHT A VIOLIN??????" No I didn't!! )
Well, a ukulele is a hawaiian guitar. Sort of. Its super tiny as you can see, and it only has 4 strings whereas the normal, bigger guitar has 6. It sounds different too, it sounds real tinny and high and cute. Basically it sounds like those ads you see on TV where the music is playing and the waves are rolling and girls in straw skirts and coconut bikinis sip cocktails and sway their hips. So i'm trying to learn how to play it now and it's pretty easy. So I think this should satisfy me for a while. Haha.

We all have our little outlets for stress I guess..

5 comments:

Shann said...

oi...i din noe u have so many piercing thr..Nasty huh!? haha..not a violin k..i dun even noe how to pronounce it, yu-ku-li-li or wu-ku-li-li or yu-kulerrrrr.. hehehe

ida said...

Hahahaha. I also dont really really know but I just pronounce it really fast so nobody notice hahaha.

Anonymous said...

Hello
http://www.geomaticsoman.com/ - buy zolpidem
What is insomnia? It is described as a disorder in sleeping which usually is the inability to sleep at night.
[url=http://www.geomaticsoman.com/]cheap ambien[/url]
• Don’t take alcohol while you are on Ambien (Zolpidem).
cheap ambien online
Some important tips must be taken into consideration when taking Ambien.

oakleyses said...

tiffany and co, michael kors outlet online sale, tory burch outlet, chanel handbags, coach factory outlet, burberry outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, true religion jeans, air max, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin, burberry outlet, nike shoes, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, oakley sunglasses cheap, coach outlet store online, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, air max, prada outlet, gucci outlet, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, kate spade handbags

oakleyses said...

abercrombie and fitch, nike roshe run, nfl jerseys, rolex watches, marc jacobs, canada goose, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg boots, asics running shoes, jimmy choo outlet, birkin bag, valentino shoes, canada goose, reebok outlet, mac cosmetics, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, uggs, hollister, ugg australia, ghd, herve leger, ferragamo shoes, insanity workout, ugg boots clearance, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose, bottega veneta, north face outlet, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, chi flat iron, ugg, instyler, wedding dresses, ugg pas cher, north face jackets, uggs outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans shoes, celine handbags, mont blanc, p90x, ugg boots