Saturday, September 20, 2008

Elysia, I volunteer to be tagged!

I'm bored, and came across Elysia's post...
So I'm supposed to state the rules now?
Ok, here goes.
Rules and Regulations:
1. Each player rights a little blog of 15 weird or little known facts about yourself.
2. People who gets tagged needs to state the rule clearly beforehand
3. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to tag and write their names down.
4. No Tags back!!!!

And here are my 15 points:
1. I love penguins
2. I have crooked little fingers
3, I have 2 imaginary husbands: James McAvoy and Edward Norton
4. My alltime favourite movie is Atonement
5. I love Durian to the point of madness
6. I love impersonating other people
7. I'm so messy I can't even find myself sometimes
8. My biggest dream is to win an Oscar
9. My Second biggest dream is to win an Olympic Medal
10. My third biggest dream is to win a Grammy and play in a world famous orchestra
11. I love Homer Simpson
12. I cant stand the sound of people biting down hard on their forks
13. I'll be going to New York one day
14. My favourite FRIENDS characters are Chandler and Phoebe
15. I think guys look best with stubble

Now, for the fun part:
I tag:
1. Cindy
2. PEarl
3. MAdeleine
4. Yvonne
5. Joy
6. PEiling
7. Ivy
8. Charles ( if he's still blogging)
9. anyone else who reads this?
10. I've run out of people- I dont read a lot of other people's blogs apparently. And I think less than half of the people I tagged even reads my blog regularly.
Proves how bored I am.