Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Happy Birthday Sis!!!!

Today's my sister's birthday. So I do believe that earns her a mention on my blog....
She was born 15 years ago on this very day, a squalling, red-faced alien ready to take on the world with both fists up.
I'd been an only child for 4 years, so I guess I had mixed feelings about another kid coming to invade on my space and cramp my style. But I do recall most of them were excitement.. I was finally getting my very own baby sister!!!!
I remember very clearly when Ivory came home. Just a sweet little thing sleeping peacefully in my mother's arms, swaddled in a blue blanket......... who knew she'd grow up to be such a terror XD
My sister was the biggest crybaby ever! (I mean that literally) I always remember her screaming till her face turned red... I probably have her mixed up with some other baby but wth... haha...
We weren't always the best of friends, what with me being constantly overly critical of her and stingy with stuff and her being stubborn with me and always wanting to borrow my stuff ;P
In fact, I believe there were even a few time when we had to resort to hitting and slapping and pinching over the silliest stuff like what TV channel to watch and who eats the last piece of mango ( None of us wanted it, seeing as how whoever had the last piece had to wash the plate haha)
But after everything, she's still my baby sister, and I love her, for all her flaws and virtues, nothing changes that, nothing ever will.
SO have a great day sis.
You're one year older now, one year wiser
I hope you're who you want to be now and that you're happy
Here's another birthday wish from your older sister.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Having our fun with cameras. I believe this was takn by the very first digital camera my dad bought. The one I;m using now. You can pull the screen up and turn it 180 degrees to take self-potrait... believe me, w made use of that quite a lot...
Still that same camera I assume. Of course, you can see very obviously from this picture that I'm the pretty one............ *manic laughter*
New Year's Eve. Drinking sparkling juice at home after steamboat... There is no time like CHinese New Year when we get to eat and play to our heart's content.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

1 month and 4 days to go... 35days to be exact..countdown ady..wahaha...

oakleyses said...

tiffany and co, michael kors outlet online sale, tory burch outlet, chanel handbags, coach factory outlet, burberry outlet, coach purses, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, oakley sunglasses, louis vuitton outlet, christian louboutin, michael kors outlet, longchamp handbags, true religion jeans, air max, ray ban sunglasses, nike free, louis vuitton, louis vuitton outlet, kate spade outlet, louboutin, burberry outlet, nike shoes, tiffany and co, polo ralph lauren, polo ralph lauren outlet, louis vuitton outlet stores, oakley sunglasses cheap, coach outlet store online, jordan shoes, longchamp outlet, louis vuitton handbags, michael kors outlet, prada handbags, michael kors outlet, louboutin outlet, michael kors outlet, coach outlet, air max, prada outlet, gucci outlet, true religion jeans, oakley sunglasses, ray ban sunglasses, louboutin shoes, kate spade handbags

oakleyses said...

abercrombie and fitch, nike roshe run, nfl jerseys, rolex watches, marc jacobs, canada goose, canada goose jackets, beats by dre, ugg boots, asics running shoes, jimmy choo outlet, birkin bag, valentino shoes, canada goose, reebok outlet, mac cosmetics, new balance shoes, mcm handbags, uggs, hollister, ugg australia, ghd, herve leger, ferragamo shoes, insanity workout, ugg boots clearance, lululemon outlet, soccer shoes, canada goose, bottega veneta, north face outlet, babyliss pro, giuseppe zanotti, chi flat iron, ugg, instyler, wedding dresses, ugg pas cher, north face jackets, uggs outlet, soccer jerseys, canada goose outlet, vans shoes, celine handbags, mont blanc, p90x, ugg boots